The interactive website that partners The Car and Motorcycle Theory Test book

How do I apply for an International Driving Permit (IDP)?

You should contact the AA, RACMS or Green Flag for advice, but you will need to produce a valid GB licence.

You do not need to be a member of any of the organisations.